[netCDF #UAK-415090]: Building netcdf on BlueGene/P system

> Hi Ed,
> Unfortunately WRF does not yet support NetCDF 4, that's why I am using the
> 3.6.2 release...
>
> Anyway, adding  F77=bgxlf and FC=bgxlf90 still gives me the same error.
> Attached are the files you requested.
>
> Best regards,
> Genito Maure

Genito!

Even though WRF doesn't yet support netCDF-4, you still should get the
netCDF-4.0 release, which is a drop-in replacement for netcdf-3.6.x, and will
work just fine with WRF. In fact, can you get the latest daily snapshot and try
that? Please get it here:
ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/snapshot/netcdf-4-daily.tar.gz

The reason I want you to get the latest version is that I know I have changed
the configuration code that handles the fortran compiles. I am not sure that
the current version will have the same problems that you report, and I want to
make sure it does before I debug them.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: UAK-415090