[netCDF #QHQ-208449]: netcdf-4.0 help

> Dear Ed,
> You can find complete output of make check and config.log
>
> My Best regards
> Yousef

Howdy Yousef!

I note that you are using HDF5 version 1.8.1 and I believe that you need
version 1.8.2.

This is probably what is causing this test to fail.

I am not sure that this would ever cause any problems with the netCDF-4 library
(i.e. using 1.8.1 instead of 1.8.2), but the point of the 1.8.2 release was to
fix problems in the 1.8.1 release, so I suggest you upgrade your HDF5 library.

You can find it here:
ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/netcdf-4/hdf5-1.8.2.tar.gz

Please let me know if this doesn't solve your problem.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: QHQ-208449
Department: Support netCDF