[Support #WTN-189414]: Threading around netcdf4

Hi Edin,

I think you won't get any concurrency from using netCDF in multiple threads,
even if netCDF-4 was thread-safe, because the underlying HDF5 library
just serializes all the calls with locks for thread safety, so it doesn't
support concurrent access to a single HDF5 file by multiple threads:

  http://www.hdfgroup.uiuc.edu/papers/features/mthdf/

> For your reference I have attached my Read_CDF.c file

Sorry, but we didn't get the attachment.  Is it possible you forgot to attach
it?  But perhaps the above comment on thread safety answers your question so
that we wouldn't need to look at the attachment.

--Russ

Ticket ID: WTN-189414
Department: Support netCDF