[netCDF #YSI-369373]: Problems with 2D-Coords with netCDF4

> Hello Ed,
>
> sorry for this infamy, but normally you answers come a little bit
> faster... Did you receive my e-mail from 30th December (see below)?
>
> Sincerly,
> Christian

Howdy Christian!

It is I who must apologize for taking so long on your issues! You happened to
catch us at a bad time, with the AMS and the AGU (both of which I attended and
presented/postered), and a simultaneous flood of support issues related to the
4.0 release.

You, however, have found the first and most serious real bug in the release,
and you should be getting your fix sooner!

I am working on it (your 2d coordinate problem) right now...

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: YSI-369373
Department: Support netCDF