[netCDF #JZT-264094]: netcdf problem

> Full Name: David Wong
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 3.6.2
> Operating System: Linux
> Hardware: SGI Altix
> Description of problem: Hi,
>
> We have users encounter the following error message in our model:
>
> posixio.c:1049: ncio_spx_get: Assertion `extent != 0' failed
>
> I wonder what that means. What could be the problem and solution?
>
> Thank you so much for your time to answer my question.
>
> Best regards,
> David

Have you tried the latest version of netCDF? Try the snapshot release and see
if the problem occurs:

ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/snapshot/netcdf-4-daily.tar.gz

Also, we need some code that produces this problem. Can you send us some?

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: JZT-264094
Department: Support netCDF