[netCDF #LKL-794821]: NetCDF - FAN library for Linux 64 bit

Hi Reyna,

The FAN utilities described in our netCDF software list:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/software.html#FAN

and made available in our directory of contributed software:

  ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/contrib/

haven't been updated by their author since 1999, and are no longer
actively supported.  They may compile, but if you have problems with
them, I'm afraid we won't be able to answer questions about the package,
as it was made available as a contributed software with no resources for
support.

--Russ

Ticket ID: LKL-794821
Department: Support netCDF