[netCDF #XJP-840947]: Netcdf compiles but make check fails for fortran

> Thanks for your quick reply. I've tried it again, without setting any
> flags (only for FC and CC). But I get the same error, it fails in the
> linking for the fortran part.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tiago

Howdy Tiago!

All I have to test with is gcc 4.3, so I will ask my wonderful sysadmin Brian
to get me 4.4.

Meanwhile, other options that might work (instead of f2cFortran) are gFortran
and pgiFortran. Can you try with those, and let me know if either work?

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: XJP-840947
Department: Support netCDF