[netCDF #XJP-840947]: Netcdf compiles but make check fails for fortran

> Thanks for your quick reply. I've tried it again, without setting any
> flags (only for FC and CC). But I get the same error, it fails in the
> linking for the fortran part.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tiago

Howdy Tiago,

Did you ever get netCDF to build?

I recently had another user with similar problems, which went away when he
stopped setting CPPFLAGS. Are you *sure* you are not setting CPPFLAGS? Can you
send me the output of configure and make, if this is still not working for
you?

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: XJP-840947