[netCDF #YSI-369373]: Problems with 2D-Coords with netCDF4

> Hello Ed,
>

> during the last weeks i do nothing woth netCDF, but now i want to
> reactivate my activities in this topic. In your last mail, you told me
> that you try to find a solution for my problem. Did you find somthing?
>
> If not, i think i should use old netCDF anymore and bye some new disks
> to store my date without compression. ;-)
>
> Thanks for all your help!
>
> Christian

Howdy Christian!

I will fix this bug before the next release (scheduled for October) but I have
not fixed it yet.

In the meantime, you can use the classic format. When this bug is fixed you can
switch to netCDF-4/HDF5 classic and all your code will work the same (but you
can turn on compression).

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: YSI-369373