[netCDF #YSI-369373]: Problems with 2D-Coords with netCDF4

> > Hello Ed,
> >

> > during the last weeks i do nothing woth netCDF, but now i want to
> > reactivate my activities in this topic. In your last mail, you told me
> > that you try to find a solution for my problem. Did you find somthing?
> >
> > If not, i think i should use old netCDF anymore and bye some new disks
> > to store my date without compression. ;-)
> >
> > Thanks for all your help!
> >
> > Christian
> >

> Howdy Christian!
>
> I will fix this bug before the next release (scheduled for October) but I
have not fixed it yet.

> In the meantime, you can use the classic format. When this bug is fixed you
can switch to netCDF-4/HDF5 classic and all your code will work the same (but
you can turn on compression).

> Thanks,
>
> Ed

Howdy Christian!

I have fixed this problem in the netCDF code base. Get the latest netCDF
snapshot and give it a try:
ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/snapshot/netcdf-4-daily.tar.gz

I will be adding more testing of this feature. Please take a look and see if it
behaves as you expect...

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: YSI-369373