[netCDF #UYT-548774]: Windows 64 bit binaries

> I not been able to get a win32 build to go. I see no win32/NET
> subdirectory in the 3.6.2 source release:
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/netcdf/ftp/netcdf.tar.gz)
>
> I did find:

ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/contrib/win32/netcdf_vc_net_building.ZIP.

> However, that package fails to build when laid down on the 3.6.2 sources
> due to a missing config.h (build output attached below).
>
> Any pointers or suggestions welcome.  Do I have the wrong source package
> or does the source package first need configure run over it?
>
> Geoff

Sorry Geoff, I forgot that the 3.6.2 release is missing the win32 stuff.

You need to get the latest 3.6.2 snapshot release from the netCDF home page,
which does have the win32/NET subdirectory (and the config.h file you need).

For windows builds, running configure is not necessary.

Sorry about the confusion. Please let me know if this doesn't work for you.

Thanks!

Ed

Ticket ID: UYT-548774
Department: Support netCDF