[netCDF #UYT-548774]: Windows 64 bit binaries

> Full Name: Geoff Shilling
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version:
> Operating System:
> Hardware:
> Description of problem: I am looking for pre-built windows 64bit binaries for
netCDF 3.6.2 - do these exist, or is there a build package for the 3.6.2
sources that I can use to build my own?

Howdy!

I don't have a 64-bit DLL, sorry.

However, netCDF does build under visual studio. Look in the win32/NET
subdirectory for the solution file. How does one build 64-bit? Presumably with
some compiler flag, right? If so, use the solution file to set the properties
for the build and it should work.

When you get it working, if you send me the solution file I can put it
somewhere where other users can get it.

THanks!

Ed

Ticket ID: UYT-548774