[netCDF #QUY-433308]: netcdf link

I wrote:

> On the line
>
> > pgf90 -o emis.exe -I../netcdf/include -L../netcdf/lib -lnetcdf
>
> I didn't see the name of any .f90 source file.

but I should have noticed that this was just the first part of the command that
appeared in two lines in your email.  I still think the problem is order of
arguments on the command line, so if you use

  pgf90 -o emis.exe -I../netcdf/include main-emiss.o ncf_read.o extract.o
  sum_fields.o data_store.o conversion.o -L../netcdf/lib -lnetcdf

instead of

  pgf90 -o emis.exe -I../netcdf/include -L../netcdf/lib -lnetcdf main-emiss.o
  ncf_read.o extract.o sum_fields.o data_store.o conversion.o

it should find the library functions needed.

--Russ

Ticket ID: QUY-433308
Department: Support netCDF