[netCDF #CUY-381116]: netcdf on mac os x

> Hi Ed,
>
> Done, output below -- but I'm not sure there's much more info for
> you ... so I also reran make check from the parent directory.
>
> Cheers
> Andy

Howdy Andy!

The problem you are seeing has to do with a minor bug, now fixed, in the V2
API, which only shows up (as far as we know) on your platform.

I have put your working environment flags here:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/other-builds.html#linux_ifort_mac_64

You can continue to use what you built or you can download the latest snapshot
and try again. I believe you will get a clean build and check (when setting the
flags that you set before.)

Thanks!

Ed

Ticket ID: CUY-381116