[netCDF #IBC-304850]: FW: UNIDATA Free NetCDF Software Submission

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the information about ASA View NC/Dap.  I do have a couple
of questions that would help me construct an entry for our "Software
for Manipulating or Displaying netCDF Data" web page.

Is this application only available for Windows platforms?  If so, what
versions does it run on, and if not, for what other platforms is it
available?

Is the source code for the application freely available?

Does the application work for general netCDF files, or must the files
conform to one of the netCDF conventions, such as CF or COARDS?

Thanks for any additional information you can provide.

--Russ

Ticket ID: IBC-304850
Department: Support netCDF