[netCDF #IBC-304850]: FW: UNIDATA Free NetCDF Software Submission

Mark,

I put a draft entry in our S"software for Manipulating and Displaying ..." page
at

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/software.html#ViewNcDap

Please let me know if you want any changes made.

> Russ, can you tell me what the best user group is for those who are
> working with NetCDF/Java libraries?

There is a netcdf-java developers' mailing list that you can sign up for here:

That mailing list is currently archived, but there is currently a problem
getting
at the archives if your are logged into the Unidata site.  Just go to

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support/help/

and click on the netcdf-java link.  If it comes up with a "Page not found", try
logging
out of the Unidata web site first (or don't log in) and then go to that site.
This
problem will be fixed soon.

--Russ

Ticket ID: IBC-304850