[netCDF #JDD-277985]: CDF software

> 1) I would like to open a cdf document (an HPLC
> chromatogram) from the downloaded netCDF software. I
> am not well versed in programming with C++. Can you
> kindy guide me how to do the same through 3.6.2. If
> some pdf files are already available regarding the
> same kindly provide only the URL.

Since these are chromatography files and there was an early AIA standard for
using
the ".cdf" extension for netCDF chromatography files instead of the ".nc"
extension
we recommend, I suspect you are really talking about netCDF files, not CDF
files.

See the third from last bullet on this page for links to netCDF chromatography
standards:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/usage.html

--Russ

Ticket ID: JDD-277985