[netCDF #EWI-844789]: netCDF 3.6.2 Windows Solution files

> Has there been any progress on this issue?
>
> Thanks
>
> -scott

Howdy!

I have just checked in a fix, and if you get the current netCDF-3 snapshot, it
will build for you under visual studio.

One of the ncgen tests fails, I am still checking in to that.

Get the snapshot here:
ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/snapshot/netcdf-daily.tar.gz

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: EWI-844789
Department: Support netCDF