[netCDF #XMQ-403517]: NetCDF-4.0-beta1 make check error

> I forgot to mention that my mpich2 is built with the PGI C, C++ and
> Fortran compilers.
>
> Dave

Howdy Dave!

I have just changed the codebase so that parallel tests will only be run if
--enable-parallel-tests is run.

Let's try that and see where it gets you.

However, I think it's still pretty important to get the parallel tests working
on your platform.

Can you look at the file "run_par_test.sh" and see if there is an obvious
translation of those commands for your platform?

Thanks!

Ed

Ticket ID: XMQ-403517
Department: Support netCDF