[netCDF #NBE-283591]: Netcdf 3.6.2: Building on Windows with VC++ .NET

Hi Jose,

Here are a couple of DLL's that are supposed to let you use the Fortran-77 or C
interface for 3.6.2:

ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/contrib/win32/win32_ifort_dll.tar.gz
(for the Intel Fortran compiler)

ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/contrib/win32/win32_pgi_dll.tar.gz
(for the Compaq Visual Fortran compiler, maybe also a PGI compiler from its
name)

Our Windows expert is on vacation for two weeks, so if you have problems with
either of these, you may have to wait until he returns.  I've CC:ed him on this
response.

As far as a CMakeLists.txt file, I believe we don't use cmake at all on
windows, but instead build the DLLs using MingW and "make" ...

--Russ

Ticket ID: NBE-283591
Department: Support netCDF