[netCDF #NBE-283591]: Netcdf 3.6.2: Building on Windows with VC++ .NET

Jose,

Yes, the DLLs I referenced are either for 3.6.2 or 3.6.2-beta6, which were
about the same.  They should be considered of "contributed" quality, not
released software quality yet, as they are new and may have problems we don't
know about yet.

I believe

ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/contrib/win32/win32_ifort_dll.tar.gz

also has a "libnetcdf.lib" file, which I assume is a static library version.

Sorry I can't be more definite, but our Windows expert is away.

--Russ

Ticket ID: NBE-283591
Department: Support netCDF