[netCDF #BUY-976453]: Netcdf-4 on Mac OS X with Fortran 95 (90)

> I may not be able to get to this today, and then I will be out there
> next week.  I don't have all the tools on my laptop, which has
> limited disk space. I may stop by to see you while I am in Boulder.
> If Ic an VPN in to out Linux box, I can try it there.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Roy
> On Feb 16, 2007, at 8:27 AM, Unidata netCDF Support wrote:

Roy,

We got an intel mac to try that, and (with some effort) I got gcc 4.0.4 (with
gfortran) to build.

Then I built the netCDF-4 daily snapshot. I did get an test error in the
libsrc4 directory, relating to compound types in HDF5. I've fixed this, and the
latest snapshot builds and tests cleanly for me on the Intel Mac OSX with
gcc/gfortran.

Get it here and give it a try:

ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/snapshot/netcdf-4-daily.tar.gz

Ticket ID: BUY-976453
Department: Support netCDF