[netCDF #FHN-325826]: netCDF General - science

Hi Kataev,

> I found a lot of information about it process, but with different
> contents.

Sorry, I am not understanding.  If you want to see the contents of the netCDF
file, you can use the ncdump.exe program.  If you want to see examples for how
to read netCDF data from Fortran, you can look on our examples web page:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/examples/programs/

> Plese, ask me where I can find a minimal composition of the files
> for my work (netcdf.dll only).

If you want a binary netCDF package for Windows that has libraries you can use
from Fortran, there are these:

ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/contrib/win32/win32_f2c.tar.gz

(for GNU Fortran compilers)

or:
ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/contrib/win32/win32_pgi_dll.tar.gz

(For intel fortran).

These are the 3.6.2 beta6 release. The final 3.6.2 release is due out shortly.

--Russ

Ticket ID: FHN-325826
Department: Support netCDF