[netCDF #KYG-107203]: NETCDF error

Hi Bijan,

The problem is that the system doesn't know where to find libimf.so, a library
required by the Intel Fortran compiler. Find this file, and set the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable to the directory that contains it, and try
again.

For example, if you use ksh or bash you could export LD_LIBRARY_PATH, something
like this:

  $ export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/the/path/to/lib

On our Intel fortran compiler there is a shell script that we must run
(ifortvars.sh) that sets environment variables that are needed by the Intel
Fortran compiler. Make sure you have run this script.

--Russ

Ticket ID: KYG-107203
Department: Support netCDF