[netCDF #IPE-411197]: Problem compiling netcdf on a mac os x intel machine

Hi Mark,

I see you have g95 as a Fortran compiler, but I don't think that comes with the
MacOS X Developer tools, which come with a special version of gcc tailored for
MacOS X.  Did you get the latest g95 from fink?  I think setting the
environment variable

  export LIBS='-lSystemStubs'

may be needed.

Here is a note on how Tim Hume got netCDF to build correctly with g95 on MacOS
X using the LIBS environment variable:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/other-builds.html#osx-g95

--Russ

Ticket ID: IPE-411197