[netCDF #CNY-738623]: Problems installing Netcdf-3.6.1 on MacOSX

Howdy Michael!

As you might have guessed, you have us a bit stumped with your netCDF install
problem!

I wonder if you would try the latest beta release? Get it from here:

ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/netcdf-beta.tar.gz

This builds without problems for me on our Macintosh (as does the 3.6.1 release
you are already using), but it is quite different from 3.6.1. If this doesn't
work, then the problem is probably something with your machine...

Thanks!

Ed

Ticket ID: CNY-738623
Department: Support netCDF