[netCDF #JPF-155108]: nc_put_var1_float() and nc_put_vara_short() return EAGAIN

Hi Joe,

I'm glad you found a workaround, because we haven't seen this before and can't
determine the cause from the symptoms you reported.  A call on close() or
fcntl() on an NFS file could result in an EAGAIN signal on an older unpatched
Solaris system, but you said this was RedHat.  We don't do any nonblocking I/O
in netCDF, which might be another source.  The workaround you found makes it
sound vaguely like a bug with the shared memory implementation, but that's just
a wild guess.

Sorry we couldn't provide more help.

--Russ

Ticket ID: JPF-155108