[netCDF #BLC-191114]: error in NetCDF F90 documentation

Hi Steve,

You're absolutely right about the errors in the examples in the documentation
for NF90_DEF_VAR and NF_DEF_VAR functions.

I'm surprised no one else has noticed those errors until now. We'll have them
corrected soon both in the online documentation and in the next release.

Thanks again for your sharp eyes and for taking the trouble to report the
problem to us!

--Russ

Ticket ID: BLC-191114
Department: Support netCDF