[netCDF #ZIF-495944]: netCDF 3.6.1 on NEC SX-8

> Dear all,
>

> > 3) The last step is the "make check" command. And a lot of tests failed.
> >
> > We have :
> >
> > __________________________________________________________________________________
> > Total number of failures: 3268
> > nctest FAILURE!!!
> > __________________________________________________________________________________
> >

> This bug seams to be solved if we add the 2 following lines in the
> src/libsrc/v2i.c file:
>
> #include <config.h>
> #include <nc.h>
>

> Best regards,
>
> Sylvie Therond

Howdy Sylvie!

The problem with config.h not being included in this file is one that has been
corrected
for the next beta release, but I do not see that nc.h needs to be included. If
you take
that out, and only include config.h, what happens?

In terms of your fortran problems, I wonder why you are using these:

-DHAVE_2BYTE_INT -DHAVE_4BYTE_INT -DHAVE_4BYTE_REAL

Does the configure script not come up with correct answers for these without
any input from you?

Thanks,

Ed Hartnett

> ------------------------------