Re: info gennet.f

address@hidden writes:

> Dear Sir,
>
> Hello and thank you.
>
> Excuse me, in fact the mail you've got was a draft.
> My problem exactly is that i couldn't install and use the interface
> FORTRAN90-NETCDF. I have some errors while of the compilation of
> cdf2fortran (or gennet.f). My principal purpose of this installation is to
> use outputs.nc as entrees of a FORTRAN90 routines.
>
> I sent you the mail because i needed your help and your advice.
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Sincerely
> Tamara SALAMEH

What version of netCDF-3 did you attempt to build?

What platform did you build it on?

Did "make test" fail, or did it succeed?

If none of this makes any sense, start here:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/netcdf-install/

If "make test" failed, I need you to provide all the information
listed here:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/netcdf-install/Reporting-Problems.html

Thanks!

Ed