Re: C manual (fwd)

Hi János,

You wrote:

> I started to study netCDF. In the **C** manual, in 'Summary' I found
> some text which shows that it is inherited from the **FORTRAN**
> manual.
> This User's Guide presents the netCDF data model, but documents only
> the FORTRAN interface. Separate documents are available for the
> other language interfaces; also see the netCDF World Wide Web site,
> http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/netcdf/ for links to
> on-line versions of the C, FORTRAN, C++ and Perl
> documentation. Reference documentation for UNIX systems, in the form
> of UNIX 'man' pages for the C and FORTRAN interfaces is also
> available there. Extensive additional information about netCDF,
> including pointers to other software that works with netCDF data, is
> available from the netCDF World Wide Web site.

I couldn't locate this problem in any of our on-line documentation,
available from

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/docs/index.html

Did you find the problem in a printed manual, in a source distribution
of a version before netCDF 3.6.0-p1, or at some particular URL?  If
you could identify the source more explicitly, we would make sure it's
fixed.  Thanks!

--Russ