Re: 20050715: netCDF General - Binary installation

Unidata Support <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

You don't need to copy the files anywhere, you just need to tell your
compiler where to find the include file (in the include directory),
and how to find the library file (in the lib directory).

Usually one does this with the -I and the -L options for the
preprocessor and linker.

Good luck!

Ed

--