GEMPACK install problem (was: Re: 20050520: pathscale compiler for netCDF)

"Michael Dickinson" <address@hidden> writes:

> Ed
>
> Having successfully installed NETCDF I have moved on to GEMPAK (again
> using the pathscale compilers). I modified
> Makeinc.linux to allow for the Pathscale C compiler. However when I type
>
> . Gemenviron.profile
>
> my window closes. Clearly I am missing something here.
>
> Regards
>
> Mike Dickinson
> --
> Dr. Michael  Dickinson
> Senior Research Scientist
> Accurate Environmental Forecasting, Inc.
> 165 Dean Knauss Dr.
> Narragansett, RI 02882

Howdy!

I'm glad netCDF is working for you!

For GEMPAK support, I'm going to forward this message to
address@hidden, where our vast staff of support personnel
will send this to whichever GEMPAK person has the answer.

Good luck!

Ed

--
Ed Hartnett  -- address@hidden