Re: 20050513: netCDF Fortran (77 + 90) - FRUSTURATED

Unidata Support <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]
Sorry it's taken me so long to respond to your email.

There is indeed a bug in the windows DLL with respect to fortran. I am
working on solving that right now.

Meanwhile, you might wish to use the 3.5.1 version of the DLL. It's
at:
ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/contrib/win32/netcdf-3.5.1-win32dll.zip

Thanks,

Ed
--
Ed Hartnett  -- address@hidden