20040913: list activity

>From: Bryan Lawrence <address@hidden>

Hi Bryan,

>I've never had any email from this list (since July 21)  ... is there
>somewhere else where I should be looking, or has it just been summer?

I think that the lack of activity on the list can be attributed to
it being the summer.

>Are there archives anywhere?

The netcdf-hdf support and email list transactions are available online:

Unidata HomePage
http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/

  Support
  http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/support/index.html

    Browse the archives
    http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/support/help/index.html

>Thanks

No worries.

>Bryan
>--
>Bryan Lawrence,        Head NCAS/British Atmospheric Data Centre
>Web: badc.nerc.ac.uk                      Phone: +44 1235 445012
>CCLRC: Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Chilton, Didcot, OX11 0QX

Cheers,

Tom Yoksas