20040609: failed installations of NetCDF

>From: Rosaria Tondi <address@hidden>

Rosaria,

>please find attached the file which is the output of the command "make".
>
>Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
>My best regards.

Since we don't see any error in your make.log output, we are guessing
that you did not redirect STDERR to the log file in addition to STDOUT.

Please run 'make distclean', rerun the build sequence and send us the
full set of information that we ask for in:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/netcdf/INSTALL.html#ReportingProblems

Thanks.

>Rosaria Tondi
>--
>dr. Rosaria Tondi
>
>ISTITUTO PER LA DINAMICA DEI PROCESSI AMBIENTALI (CNR)

Cheers,

Tom Yoksas