Re: 20031106:necessary netcdf attributes

>To: address@hidden
>From: Danika Gilbert <address@hidden>
>Subject: necessary netcdf attributes?

Danika,

> I seem to have a vague recollection that Unidata offered a workshop/course
> on using netcdf format in the not so distant past.  Do you know
> if anything such as that, or some other training for working with
> netcdf format files is offered in the near future?

We have offered several other workshops recently, but nothing on
netCDF.  We have a Web page that tries to offer advice that goes
beyond the netCDF User's Guide:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/BestPractices.html

and I have a student working to put together some complete examples on
the Web, but they won't be ready for a few weeks.

--Russ