Re: 20030418:software for netCDF data (contribution) vGeo

>To: <address@hidden>
>From: "John Holdzkom" <address@hidden>
>Subject: software for netCDF data

Hi John,

> I would like to request that our software package be listed on your web page
> of Software for Manipulating or Displaying NetCDF Data,
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/software.html

OK, thanks, I've entered the description you supplied.  The only
change I made was to add a link to VRCO.  Please let me know if you
want any changes made to the current entry for vGeo.  And thanks for
including netCDF access in your software.

By the way, the vGeo home page implies that an IRIX platform is
required, although I see that you have Windows and Linux versions as
well.  You might want to mention the other platforms on the overview
page to prevent confusion.

--Russ

address@hidden                      http://my.unidata.ucar.edu