Re: 20021211: NetCDF CRAY SV1 computer

Hi Guntram,

> we changed our Supercomputer  platform and used on our former platform your
> famous NetCDF library. To give back a little support, I attach the compiled
> version of the 3.5 library for a CRAY SV1 computer (C, FORTRAN77/90
> interfaces Version 3.5) to this mail.
> May be you want to publish it to the community on your website.
>
> Thanks for your works on NetCDF.

Thanks very much for your contribution.

I have made this available in

  ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/binary/cray_sv1/netcdf3.5.zip

but we don't have access to a Cray SV1 platform on which to test this,
so we may have difficulty maintaining it.  It would also be useful to
know the version of UNICOS this was built on, to document it for
others who might be interested.

What would be the most useful is if you provided a URL where others
could access the latest version you have built.  Then we could
include your URL in our document for other platforms:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/other-builds.html

as we have done with versions for the NEC-SX5, for example.

Thanks again for contributing this.

--Russ