Re: compiling netCDF on Linux with ifc f95 compiler (fwd)

>To: <address@hidden>
>From: Matt Brennan <address@hidden>
>Subject: problems compiling netcdf for Fortran 90

> Russ & Burkhard,
>
> The fix posted to the netcdf mailing list (see link below) appears to work
> for enabling cfortran.h to be compatible with the Intel Fortran compiler,
> ifc.

Thanks for confirmation that this worked.  I've added an entry about
it to our web page on "Other Builds of the netCDF Package" at

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/other-builds.html#intel-ifc

so that it will be easier to find for others using this compiler.

--Russ