compiling netCDF on Linux with ifc f95 compiler

>To: <address@hidden>
>From: Matt Brennan <address@hidden>
>Subject: problems compiling netcdf for Fortran 90

Matt,

I don't know if you ever succeeded in building netCDF with the ifc
compiler, but while looking for something else, I just tripped
across this note to the netcdfgroup mailing list from last October
that looks relevant:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/glimpse/netcdfgroup-list/1474

--Russ