Re: target date for final netCDF 3.5?

>To: address@hidden
>From: "William Carrigg" <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: 20000308: target date for final netCDF 3.5?

Bill,

Yesterday I said we planned to release netcdf 3.5.0 this afternoon,
but unanticipated problems reported today with building on a
Linux/Alpha workstation including the Fortran 90 interface (with
Compaq's Fortran and C compiler) have required a change to the
fortran/ncfortran.h file, and a change to the "configure" script.
This will unfortunately require retesting on all platforms

If there are no other problems, we might still be able to get the
release out early next week.  I'll let you know as soon as it's ready.

--Russ