20010312: Includes and External files

Jon,

>Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 10:15:23 -0500 (EST)
>From: "Jon L. White" <address@hidden>
>To: address@hidden
>Subject: netcdf support

> Here is A - H

The file "configure.log" (item D) is missing.

The file "make.log" (item F) was created by a make process that wasn't
starting from scratch -- so it didn't contain the information I need.

Would you please do the following:

    1.  Go to the top-level source directory.

    2.  Execute the command "make distclean".

    3.  Perform steps 3 through 6 near the end of the install file.

    4.  Send me the files "configure.log" and "make.log".  Please send
        them as plain, included text rather than as BASE64-encoded
        attachments (which my user mail agent can't handle).

Regards,