20000315: NetCDF libraries vor Open VMS operating systems

>From: Wiekie Kollen <address@hidden>

Wiekie,

>I like to use NetCDF on a Alpha with operating system Open VMS.
>Where should I look and download the files from and what files do
>I need.

Please refer to the Unidata netCDF home page for information on downloading
the netCDF distribution:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/index.html

As far as there being a specific version for OpenVMS, the source distribution
is used to build the package on all supported platforms.  The list of
supported platforms is presented in:

Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/faq.html

>Thanks,
>Wiekie Kollen
>German Dutch Windtunnels
>Delivery address:
>Voorsterweg 31
>8316 PR Marknesse
>The Netherlands
>
>Mail:
>Postbus 175
>8300 AD Emmeloord
>The  Netherlands
>
>phone:               +31 (0)527-248527
>fax:                    +31 (0)527-248581
>E_mail:               address@hidden
>internet:             http://www.dnw.nlr.nl

Tom Yoksas