Re: 19991209: netcdf-3.4: Linux pgf90 ftest segmentation fault

Samir,

> To: address@hidden
> From: Samir Mehta <address@hidden>
> Subject: netcdf-3.4 installation problem..

In the above message, you described a problem with building netCDF 3.4
under Linux using pgf90 as the Fortran compiler.

Dean Williams is having the same problem.  He found some information
from one of our system administrators to be very helpful.  I've enclosed
his email response to us regarding the information (which includes the
original information itself).

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson