Re: 19991209: netcdf-3.4: Linux pgf90 ftest segmentation fault

Samir,

    You should try netcdf-3.5-beta2. As long as you are using Red Hat Linux 5.2
    (or glibc2.0) and pgf90 (version 3.0), you should be able to compile
cleanly.

    See the INSTALL document for the instructions.

    I am working on Red Hat Linux 6.1 and pgf90 (version 3.1). There seems to
    be some problems with ./ftest. I have a call into Portland Group. I'll pass
on
    the information once I get it resolved.

-Dean

--
Dean N. Williams
Computer Scientist/Computation Group Leader             o