Re: 19990506: conversion on DOS/Windows95

>To: address@hidden
>From: Aftab Khan <address@hidden>
>Subject: conversion

Hi Aftab,

>       Please tell me how to convert a netcdf file on DOS/Windows95 based
> PC. I had browsed and found the it needs netcdf.lib for it.

See the files in the directory

  ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/old/msdos/

that contains NETCDF.LIB and executables such as NCDUMP.EXE.  These
are not for the current version of netCDF, but the file format is the
same, so they may work if the file is not too large for MSDOS.

--Russ