Re: " conversion of NETCDF file"

--On Wed, May 5, 1999 9:30 AM +0530 "Dr. Harilal B. Menon"
<address@hidden> wrote:

>               I am a member of your daily mailing list. In connection with
> my research since I want to use NETCDF format, I have certain queries in
> this regard. Please let me know how to convert NETCDF format file.

Dear Dr. Menon,

You should be able to find the needed information on the Web at:

 http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/index.html

As a general rule, netCDF files are created and read ONLY by using our freely
available netCDF software library, which runs on many types of computers.  If
you need information that cannot be obtained from our Web pages, please send
questions via email to:

 address@hidden

Sincerely,
Dave

Dave Fulker
Unidata Program Director
University Corp for Atmospheric Research
Mail:  PO Box 3000
       Boulder, CO 80307-3000  USA
Email: address@hidden
Phone: 303-497-8650    Fax: 303-497-8690