Re: 19990506: Java netCDF examples using RMI???

>To: address@hidden
>From: Ken Warner <address@hidden>
>Subject: Java netCDF examples using RMI???

Hi Ken,

> Are there Java examples showing the use of the RMI classes?  I'm very
> interested in
> figuring this part of your implementation.  There doesn't seem to be much
> documentation
> in this area.

No, I still need to create some examples for this.  They're not so
straightforward as the other examples I wrote, because of the need to
start up both a server and a client.  This is on my TODO list, but I
can't promise to get to it very soon.  It's possible someone else on
the netcdf-java mailing list has doen this ...

> Your other examples have been very useful to me.  I've written a
> little benchmark Java program.  I've included the results from that
> program here.  I'd be glad to send you the Java source if you're
> interested.

Thanks!

--Russ