(Fwd) Re[4]: Netcdf 3.3 under Digital Unix 3.2 (DEC Alpha)

--- Forwarded mail from Harry Edmon <address@hidden>

From: Harry Edmon <address@hidden>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 14:01:04 -0700 (PDT)
To: address@hidden
Subject: Re[4]: Netcdf 3.3 under Digital Unix 3.2 (DEC Alpha)

You may not believe this, but they are the same, except that the "E" and the
"F"
are lower case.  If I change ncx.h to have lower case E and F for X_FLOAT_MAX,
it compiles fine!  nc_test/tests.h also would need to be changed.

The other option would be to use the new DEC C compiler under 3.2 "cc
-migrate".
This works with the current header files.

Another option

--
Dr. Harry Edmon                 E-MAIL: address@hidden
(206) 543-0547                  FAX:    (206) 543-0308

---End of forwarded mail from Harry Edmon <address@hidden>